We’re looking for an ambitious front-end developer to apply best practices in building the front end of our FX and Payments platform. Our ideal candidate is passionate about programming and able to provide clever solutions for complex web and mobile front-end applications.
We want a talented and devoted developer to join us as we move to the next step in our growth. An important part of the role is to collaborate with other departments throughout the product development lifecycle.
The role will primarily be based in our London office and the ideal split would be 2 days onsite and 3 days remote.
Who we are
Cornerstone is an AIM-listed E-Money Institution providing FX & Payment Services to corporate and private clients globally.
We are a fast-growing multi-faceted business with a suite of alternative banking products and have built and developed our own in-house technology to facilitate this.
We have a proven track record of delivering excellent services to our clients and have big growth aspirations to become the go-to digital account for businesses trading internationally.
Role And Responsibilities
The role will report to the CTO.
You will be required to maintain, develop and enhance our in-house back-office and customer web portals.
- be confident to work independently or as part of a small team
- have the ability to work on multiple parts of a web application
- collaborate with other engineers, stakeholders, and clients to understand business goals, analyze requirements, propose solutions, and ensure the successful execution and delivery of the end product.
- assist in scoping, and planning of projects.
- participate in code reviews and other forms of knowledge sharing.
- experience of test-driven development and ensuring maximum code coverage
Candidates must have demonstrable experience building scalable web applications and be proficient in the following :
- Familiar with any of the modern frameworks like React, Angular, Vue or Ember.js.
- Rest API or JSON API
We’d be particularly impressed if you have experience with Ember.js (a framework used by companies such as (Microsoft, Netflix, Sage, Linkedin etc. and is the key framework used in our web applications.
Fill in the form, leave us your CV and we’ll get back to you.
Please note: to work with us, you must have the right to work in the UK and must be able to commute to our London office (Bank Station).