We are always interested to chat with talented sales professionals of all levels.
Cornerstone FS Plc is an AIM listed E-Money Institution providing FX & Payment Services to corporate and private clients globally.
Founded 12 years ago, Cornerstone has seen continuous growth, most recently announcing total revenue growth of 127% between H1 ’21 & H1 ’22. Our Headquarters are in the City of London, by Bank station, but also have offices in Dubai and Tunbridge Wells.
Whether you are looking to start your career in FX or have years of experience, we are constantly on the lookout to hire the best talent in the market. FX Sales positions at Cornerstone offer competitive starting salaries, uncapped commission, private healthcare and a range of other benefits.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, follow-up calls, follow-up email communication, and F2F meetings
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Understand prospective client currency requirements
- Educate prospective clients on the benefits of trading through Cornerstone FS
- Manage the full new business sales cycle to the point of a client booking their 1st trade
- Meet and exceed Daily KPI’s and Monthly New Business Sales Targets
- confident, ambitious, and highly motivated to succeed
- interested in business and markets, and able to demonstrate independent thinking
- willing to listen and to learn from our experienced team
- a graduate with a BA/BSc (preferred)
If experienced, the candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven sales experience (can be from a different industry)
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and communication tools
- Experience working with Hubspot or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Private Healthcare Plan
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension Plans
- Training & Development
Fill in the form, leave us your CV and we’ll get back to you.
Please note: to work with us, you must have the right to work in the UK and must be able to commute to our London office (Bank Station).